วันพุธที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2561

KHUN YAI (คุณยายมหัศจรรย์) (8/5):: Teach your self. No one had to teach me.

KHUN YAI
(คุณยายมหัศจรรย์)
(8/5)

Teach your self.
No one had
to
teach me.

I'm
a stickler
of
cleanliness.

To others,
this is a reflection
of my character
and makes everyone trust me.

The same thing
happen
when I live with
Tongsuk at Wat Paknam.

I organized everything
and clean every object
in sight until
the whole house was spotless.

When I was permitted
into the super-advanced 
meditation elite class
(known as the "meditation factory").

I was
given
the
oldest bed.

That was
infested
with
bedbugs.

The mosquito net
was old,
dirty
and worn out.

I
did
not
complain.

To be given
an opportunity
to meditate here
was good enough for me.

;;;;;;;;;;

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น