วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2561

KHUN YAI (คุณยายมหัศจรรย์) (8/8):: Teach yourself. I taught myself everything.

KHUN YAI
(คุณยายมหัศจรรย์)
(8/8)

Teach yourself.
I
taught
myself everything.

I know
when
to do
what.

I know
how
to manage
my time,

And
how
to handle
my tasks.

When
I was
at
Wat Paknarm,

I taught
myself
orderliness
and discipline.

After
I attained
meditation skill
to recall past lives.

I
traversed
into
my past,

To find out
why
I became
the person I am.

Through
meditation,
I
found that,

The reason,
I was
capable of
self teaching,

Was because
I had meditated
a great deal
in my previous existences.

The merits
gained from
my meditation
in the past lives,

Have given me,
to
the knowledge
and wisdom,

That
enabled me
to teach
myself.

You too, should meditate
as much as you can
to develop the ability
to teach yourself.

;;;;;;;;;;

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น